Re: createdb argument question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Perry Smith
Subject Re: createdb argument question
Date
List pgsql-general
On Oct 27, 2007, at 1:41 PM, Michael Glaesemann wrote:

> On Oct 27, 2007, at 12:56 , Perry Smith wrote:
>
>> On my Mac systems, this work.  On my AIX system it does not.  I get:
>
> Versions?

My AIX is 5.3 close to the latest.  Postgres is 8.2.4  I built all of
the open source stuff myself using gcc 4.0.2.  (but, as I recall,
Postgres just builds without any real coaxing or libs, etc from me).

My working Mac is 10.4.  Postgres I have 8.2.4 on one system and
8.1.3 on another (both work with the -E after the database argument).

Thanks
Perry