Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Evgeny Shishkin
Subject Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Dec 12, 2012, at 6:26 AM, David Boreham <david_list@boreham.org> wrote:

> On 12/11/2012 7:20 PM, Evgeny Shishkin wrote:
>> Oh, there is no 100% safe system.
> In this case we're discussing specifically "safety in the event of power loss shortly after the drive indicates to
thecontroller that it has committed a write operation". Some drives do provide 100% safety against this event, and they
don'tcost much more than those that don't.

Which drives would you recommend? Besides intel 320 and 710.