Re: Trouble with Connection - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Robby Tanner
Subject Re: Trouble with Connection
Date
List pgsql-odbc
ODBC Driver Version 7.02.00.01

I think the server engine is Postgres95.

The error message I get is when trying to open the database
in Microsoft Query:

"WARN:=for int4 and oid using DEFINE OPERATOR"

and then

"Couldn't read this file".

My apologies, I wasn't sure which log file to include.

My guess is that it is due to a version mismatch with
the driver and the older version of the DB.  Do you
know where I can get an older driver (for Windows) that
would allow me to migrate this data to another system
(i.e. newer version of PostgreSQL)?

Regards,
Robby Tanner B.Sc. (EE), B.Sc. (Cmpt. Sci)
Controls Engineer
Canadian Light Source
University of Saskatchewan
101 Perimeter Road