Re: upper planner path-ification - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kouhei Kaigai
Subject Re: upper planner path-ification
Date
List pgsql-hackers

It's fantastic support arm.

So, it may be more productive to pay my efforts for investigation
of David Rowley's patch, based on the assumption if we can add
partial/final-aggregation path node as if scan/join-paths.

My interest also stands on his infrastructure. https://cs.uwaterloo.ca/research/tr/1993/46/file.pdf
It is a bit old paper but good starting point.

Thanks,
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>