Re: Construction of Plan-node by CSP (RE: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kouhei Kaigai
Subject Re: Construction of Plan-node by CSP (RE: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > Tom, do you want to review this patch and figure out how to solve the
> > underlying problem?  If not, I will take care of it.  But I will be
> > unhappy if I put time and effort into this and then you insist on
> > changing everything afterwards, again.
>
> [ sorry for slow response, been busy ]  I will take a look.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Tom, please don't forget the problem.

It is still problematic for custom-scan provider that tries to
implement own join logic, thus we still have to apply additional
patch (or copy&paste createplan.c to module's source).

Thanks,
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

Attachment