Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kouhei Kaigai
Subject Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Simon,

I tried to describe how custom-scan provider interact with the core backend,
and expectations to individual callbacks here.
 https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CustomScanInterface

I'd like to see which kind of description should be added, from third person's
viewpoint.

Thanks,
--
NEC OSS Promotion Center / PG-Strom Project
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>