Re: resin-cmp, apache1.3.20, ultradev4, and postgresql7.0 problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tony
Subject Re: resin-cmp, apache1.3.20, ultradev4, and postgresql7.0 problems
Date
List pgsql-general
On 23 Aug 2001 13:05:51 -0400, tomasz konefal wrote:

>    i'm having trouble getting ultradev to make a connection with a postgresql
> database on my server.  does anyone have any experience with this?  i have a
> test .jsp script which can pull data out of a test db, but ultradev doesn't
> want to make a connection.
>
> when selecting the database connection for postgresql (some info downloaded
> from http://www.animaproductions.com/ultra.html) we get the following error:
>
> "While executing inspectConnection in postgresql_jdbc_conn.htm, a JavaScript
> error occurred."

Where does resin want the postgresql.jar? I have never run resin so I
won't be of much help. However the error message seems to indicate that
the driver is not found.

The location has changed in Tomcat 3.3. I am overloaded with work at the
present time so I will wait untill Tomcat 3.3 gets out of beta before
modifyimg my production server.

Also this really should be on the JDBC list.

Cheers

Tony Grant