Re: Fwd: Casting issue!! - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From tv@fuzzy.cz
Subject Re: Fwd: Casting issue!!
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi Jose,

why haven't you post an example of the failing query, data and the exact
error message? The casting should work on 8.3 (and it works for me) so I
guess there are some invalid data, invalid SQL or something like that.

Anyway I doubt this is a performance issue - this falls into generic SQL
mailing list.

regards
Tomas