Re: readability changes to postgres.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Erik Rijkers
Subject Re: readability changes to postgres.sgml
Date
Re: readability changes to postgres.sgml  (Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl>)
Re: readability changes to postgres.sgml  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-docs
On 2019-08-16 02:26, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> * Joshua D. Drake (jd@commandprompt.com) wrote:
>> attached

> they seem to be simply removing words and removing content that is

For what it's worth, I think the proposed changes are all solid
improvements. The text reads better with them, and that's what this is
about -- not whether the removed little text-pieces were 'true' or not.

However, there is one typo:

+    read independently.  There are many extrernal programming

extrernal -> external
(and I would say that dropping that word 'external' would be another
little improvement)