RE: I wonder why I don't get an exception on delphi? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Trewern, Ben
Subject RE: I wonder why I don't get an exception on delphi?
Date
List pgsql-general

Have you tried the following components:

http://www.zeos.dn.ua/download/zeosdbo-5.2.3-beta.zip

They seem to work more reliably and much more quickly than the ODBC drivers.  They also give the required errors ;-)

Regards

Ben

P.S. Very New Home Page http://www.zeoslib.org