Re: TPC-R benchmarks - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Oleg Lebedev
Subject Re: TPC-R benchmarks
Date
List pgsql-performance
Josh,
My data directory is 3.8 GB.
I can send you flat data files and scripts to create indices, but still
it would be about 1.3 GB of data. Do you still want me to transfer data
to you? If yes, then just give me your FTP address.
Thanks.

Oleg

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Berkus [mailto:josh@agliodbs.com]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 11:22 AM
To: Oleg Lebedev; scott.marlowe
Cc: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [PERFORM] TPC-R benchmarks

Oleg,

> I declared all the indexes that you suggested and ran vacuum full
> analyze. The query plan has not changed and it's still trying to use
> seqscan. I tried to disable seqscan, but the plan didn't change. Any
> other suggestions? I started explain analyze on the query, but I doubt

> it will finish any time soon.

Can I get a copy of the database so that I can tinker?   I'm curious
now, plus
I want our benchmarks to look good.

I have a private FTP if that helps.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named recipient only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using information in this e-mail is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.