Re: TPC-R benchmarks - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Oleg Lebedev
Subject Re: TPC-R benchmarks
Date
List pgsql-performance
The output of the query should contain about 200 rows. So, I guess the
planer is off assuming that the query should return 1 row.

I will start EXPLAIN ANALYZE now.

Thanks.

Oleg

-----Original Message-----
From: scott.marlowe [mailto:scott.marlowe@ihs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 7:23 AM
To: Oleg Lebedev
Cc: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [PERFORM] TPC-R benchmarks

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Oleg Lebedev wrote:

> I continue struggling with the TPC-R benchmarks and wonder if anyone
> could help me optimize the query below. ANALYZE statistics indicate
> that the query should run relatively fast, but it takes hours to
> complete. I attached the query plan to this posting. Thanks.

What are the differences between estimated and real rows and such of an
explain analyze on that query?  Are there any estimates that are just
way
off?

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named recipient only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using information in this e-mail is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.