Re: psql \sf doesn't show it's SQL when ECHO_HIDDEN is on - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: psql \sf doesn't show it's SQL when ECHO_HIDDEN is on
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 11/21/2014 11:11 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>>> I noticed the other day that psql doesn't honor ECHO_HIDDEN for \sf.

> OK. it was so trivial I just did it.

I think it may not be quite as trivial as that.  In particular, PSQLexec
already contains error-reporting functionality, so I think that the
minimal_error_message stuff may now be dead.  You should hack things to
cause a query error in there and see if the reporting behavior is nice.