Re: Split up the wiki TODO page? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Split up the wiki TODO page?
Date
Re: Split up the wiki TODO page?  ("Brendan Jurd" <direvus@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com> writes:
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> WARNING: This page is 106 kilobytes long; some browsers may have
>>> problems editing pages approaching or longer than 32kb.

>> Hmm ... my browser isn't failing, but I do seem to detect a certain lack
>> of snappiness to the edits.

> The practical limit for any recent browser is 400KB, almost
> 4X as large as the article is now.

Okay...

> There's certainly been a recent flurry of activity as this page has been
> tweaked to meet pent up demand for an easy to edit TODO list,

Certainly true.  Okay, let's leave it alone for a little while and see
if the growth curve flattens out.  It'll certainly be easiest to manage
if it can stay a single page.