radius+PAM+PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Matthew Hixson
Subject radius+PAM+PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello,
  I was wondering if anyone out there was using the Cistron radius server with
PAM support who is doing the authentication against a PostgreSQL database.
That is the setup I would like to use.  However, I'm unsure of how everything
fits together.
  Could someone provide me with an overview of their system, or if someone with
more of a clue than I have could explain to me how I would piece these things
together (via config files and necessary modules) I would be forever grateful.
  Thanks in advance,
    -M@
--
Matthew Hixson - CIO