JDBC and getPrimaryKey() - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lincoln Spiteri
Subject JDBC and getPrimaryKey()
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I know that this has been discussed before but a definite answer has never
really been given. When I use the JDBC getPrimaryKey call for a table nothing
is returned. I have gone through the sources of the driver and manually tried
the query issued in the getPrimaryKey function. No luck. It seems that under
6.4 this is broken. Is there any known fix for this. I have been wanting to use
Joe Carter's tableGen but without primary key support it is pretty useless for
me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Lincoln Spiteri