Re: [INTERFACES] PGAccess Question - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Adam Williams
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] PGAccess Question
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Jan 24,  5:00pm, Stan Brown wrote:
> Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] PGAccess Question
> >
> >Wow! This pgaccess thing actually seems to work,  great work.
> >My question is wether it is possible to have a script or some command
sequence
> >execute when a form is created,  so that a user does not have to push a
button
> >to have some defualt values loaded in the fields?
> >

>     Couldn't you just make these fileds have default values?

The defaults of the field depend on contents of certain tables.  One problem I
have is the very scant documentation for pgaccess.  I haven't been able to tie
commands to the selection of radio buttons, so that depending on what one is
clicked the contents of a list box change either, radio buttons seem to execute
commands even if they are defined.  Also ALL radio buttons start unselected,
 whereas I should define one as the intial or default selection.  I could do
all this if I could execute and initial script.