Re: pg_dumpall: could not connect to database "template1": FATAL: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From aws backup
Subject Re: pg_dumpall: could not connect to database "template1": FATAL:
Date
Re: pg_dumpall: could not connect to database "template1": FATAL:  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

thank you so much.
With your help I could solve all my problems.
DaVinci has a bug somewhere with the database configuration.
I installed everything new and set all auth method to trust instead of md5 which was default from DaVinci.
Now everything is working as expected. No errors anymore with the backup and restore buttons in DaVinci which are just
linkedto the pg_dump and pg_restore scripts.
The pg_dumpall approach was from the example scripts which are posted in the DaVinci Forum.
But this approach doesn't make sense … ?

Best Regards,
Robert