Australia: PostgreSQL Miniconf at LinuxConf 2013 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Australia: PostgreSQL Miniconf at LinuxConf 2013
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
 Hi guys,

   the call for mini conferences at Linux Conf Australia is still open
 (http://linux.conf.au/miniconf-cfp). I was thinking that we could
 finally organise the very first "PostgreSQL Day"-like conference in
 Australia during that occasion and present a one day session of talks.

   The event is in Canberra from January 28 to February 2, 2013.
 Miniconferences can be run on Monday 28 and Tuesday 29.

   If there is some interest, I can try and organise my yearly travel to
 Australia during that period (running away from Italy's winter :) ) and
 be in Canberra for the conference.

 Cheers,
 Gabriele
--