Re: Patch committers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Patch committers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 13:35, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 4:11 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>> How about we add specific feature(s) about tihs to the commitfest
>> management tool? Like the possibility to directly link a git
>> repo/branch with the patch?
>
> So two fields, one for the repo URL and one for the branch name?

Yeah, I think that's it. It might actually be interesting to pull the
latest version date and make a note in the cf management stuff
automagically in case there the git repo has a more updated version
than the one that was submitted. I think that could be quite useful -
shouldn't be too hard to do, I think. Probably just a cron job that
updates a third col in the db?