Quiet List??? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Hickey
Subject Quiet List???
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello all

Sorry for the off topic post, but we upgraded our sendmail program this week
and I haven't received any posts from the Hackers list since (over 2 days now).
I did receive one from the Announce list though, and I am receiving mail from
other lists I've subscribed to. So, is the hackers list been "unusually quiet"
lately, or should I be looking into our sendmail configuration for a problem
with receiving mail from the hackers list.

BTW, I was able to receive a reply from Majordomo@hub.org as well.

Please CC a reply to me directly, since if there's a problem at my end I won't
see the post to the hackers list.

Thank you for your time and cooperation in this matter.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey@hpcc.nectec.or.th
High Performance Computing Center