Re: [HACKERS] Who is everyone? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From darrenk@insightdist.com (Darren King)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Who is everyone?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I have been working with many of you for over a hear, and would like to
> know more details about you.

> Can others tell us about themselves?

Great idea, Bruce.  Best thread in the last two weeks.

I'm 29, single, and live in Bel Air, Maryland (only a touch over an hour
from you Bruce...we have to do lunch someday. :)  Have a math degree from
Illinois, working on a masters from Johns Hopkins.  Weekdays, I work at
Insight Distribution Systems as a programmer writing software for beverage
distributors.  Hobbies include traveling to professional dart tournaments
and riding my motorcycle at twice the legal speed limit.  To relax, I
collect baseball cards, fold origami, work out at the local Gold's Gym,
and play any musical instrument I can find...

Somewhere in there I try to keep the aix port alive and kicking.

Darren King