Re: [NOVICE] Executing prepared statements in the multithreaded envs - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Ruslan R. Laishev
Subject Re: [NOVICE] Executing prepared statements in the multithreaded envs
Date
List pgsql-novice
Ho to check the PQprepare result ?
NULL or noNULL ?

17.10.2017, 17:09, "David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>:
On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 7:00 AM, Ruslan R. Laishev <zator@yandex.ru> wrote:
Hi All!

I'd like to use a pool of connections in multi-threaded environment, so:

1. I created a pool of N-connection by calling PQconnectdb().
2. Do I'm need to calling PQprepare() for the every sql_query for the every connection from the pool ?

​Named prepared statements are session-local information.  When you first start a new session there are none.  The ones you create remain until you either disconnect the session or "RESET" the session.

David J.

--
С уважением,
Ruslan R. Laishev