Re: BUG #17255: Server crashes in index_delete_sort_cmp() due to race condition with vacuum - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alexander Lakhin
Subject Re: BUG #17255: Server crashes in index_delete_sort_cmp() due to race condition with vacuum
Date
List pgsql-bugs
14.01.2022 05:15, Andres Freund wrote:
>>> I'm just struggling with / procrastinating on the commit message, tbh. The
>>> whole issue is kinda complicated to explain... :/
> After struggling some more, I *finally* pushed the fix and the new assertions.
>

> Thanks for the bug report, investigation, review, etc!
Thank you, Andres and Peter, for the fix!
It was a tough bug to crack for me.

P. S. I'm not seeing the fix in REL_14_STABLE yet, but as soon as it
will be committed I'm going to continue the concurrent installcheck testing.

Best regards,
Alexander