Re: Even more OT: Ditto machines [was: bottom / top posting] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Ho
Subject Re: Even more OT: Ditto machines [was: bottom / top posting]
Date
List pgsql-general
On 11/6/21 4:52 am, Dean Gibson (DB Administrator) wrote:
> Tom mentioned "old-timers."  Remember "Ditto" machines?  Remember the
> odor?  They were in common use when I was in high school (1960).
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimeograph

Was intimately acquainted with them during my military service. Had the
"privilege" of cutting the majority of each day's stencils, because I
was the fastest typist in the clerical pool...and because I was the only
"freak" who actually found mental peace while literally cranking out
daily orders.

--
Best Regards,
Adrian