Re: Question on postgresql.conf - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dimitri Maziuk
Subject Re: Question on postgresql.conf
Date
List pgsql-general
On 07/31/2018 01:16 PM, George Neuner wrote:

> I understand the problem with network shares - but the OP mentioned
> only a "shared location", which could be just another directory on the
> same device.   Because the OP said also that there were other DBMS
> being used in the same shop, I considered that there might be a
> respectable SAN involved.

(Veering further OT) yeah and you have to remember to tell Lennartware
to start the automounter before the database and make sure the next
update doesn't "improve" on your configs... IME the shared location that
works best is the chef master.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin