Re: [PERFORM] How to log quires which are taking time in PostgreSQL9.1. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Luis Fernando Simone
Subject Re: [PERFORM] How to log quires which are taking time in PostgreSQL9.1.
Date
List pgsql-performance
The parameter "log_directory" on postgresql.conf, you can define where it'll be created.
The name of the log file is defined on "log_filename".

De: "Dinesh Chandra 12108" <Dinesh.Chandra@cyient.com>
Para: "ProPAAS DBA" <dba@propaas.com>, pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Cc: "Dinesh Chandra 12108" <Dinesh.Chandra@cyient.com>
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 23 de Fevereiro de 2017 13:44:05
Assunto: Re: [PERFORM] How to log quires which are taking time in PostgreSQL 9.1.

Thanks for reply.

May I know where it will create log??

In pg_log directory or somewhere else.

Regards,

Dinesh Chandra

|Database administrator (Oracle/PostgreSQL)| Cyient Ltd. Noida.

Mobile: +91-9953975849 | Ext 1078 |dinesh.chandra@cyient.com

Plot No. 7, NSEZ, Phase-II ,Noida-Dadri Road, Noida - 201 305,India.