Re: proj_create errors in EDB 13.5 installation macOS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Ramsey
Subject Re: proj_create errors in EDB 13.5 installation macOS
Date
List pgsql-general

> On Jan 21, 2022, at 4:45 AM, Moen, Paul T. <pmoen@nd.gov> wrote:
>
> I am seeing the following errors in my PostgreSQL log files and wonder if this is a problem with EDB's installation.

Yes, missing the proj.db would certainly make proj unhappy. Search your system first and see if the file is actually
there.Maybe it's there but not being found, in which case some extra environment variables could make your install turn
over.But EBD perhaps needs to make sure that it's both (a) included and (b) found on startup.