Re: Building Press Pages for Web site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: Building Press Pages for Web site
Date
List pgsql-www
On Jan 17, 2005, at 16:30, Josh Berkus wrote:

>> Any particular place I can grab the Japanese page and a sample of
>> another so I can see what the goal is?
>
> Yeah, got a login on pgFoundry?  And have you considered joining our
> Translators mailing list?

Indeed I do. Are you referring the PostgreSQL PR project
<http://pgfoundry.org/projects/press/> or something else? Sorry if I
seem a little slow. I haven't been following this thread very closely.

Considered joining the translators list, but I'd be much better going
from Japanese to English rather than vice versa, and I have a feeling
you've got all the English language help you need. (Then again, it
might be nice to raise the international awareness of JPUG, which I
should seriously considering joining. Perhaps summaries from time to
time might be nice.)

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com