Re: Patches for AIX builds.. - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Patches for AIX builds..
Date
List pgsql-patches
> OK, we are very close to final so I can only make the most modest
> changes unless another AIX person can comment:

Considering we have at least two frontline beta testers who use AIX,
I'm fairly dubious of claims that things don't build there.  ODBC
maybe (do either Tatsuo or Andreas use ODBC?) but these other changes
I'm wary of.

>> <   CFLAGS='-O2 -qmaxmem=16384 -qsrcmsg -qlonglong'
>> ---
>> > CFLAGS='-O2 -qchars=signed -qmaxmem=16384 -qsrcmsg -qlonglong'

> Need AIX comment.

We should *not* care whether chars are signed or not.

            regards, tom lane