AW: Postgres 11.5.1 failed installation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Wilm Hoyer
Subject AW: Postgres 11.5.1 failed installation
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Hi Sandeep,

>here is the link to the *test* installer. Could you please install and confirm if it's working fine

The *test* installation works like a charm.

The pop up tells me, that it is using the correct windows AD user (domain + user name).

Just for your information:

  • The startup phase took a while, since the installation wasn’t able to find the existing data directory anymore.
  • Once i provide the data directory, everything works as expected (the windows service was stopped, deleted and reinstalled etc.)

Since i had the same problem with the postgreSQL 9.6 installation in the past, this is really just for your information and not an issue (at least not to me).

Sorry fort he delayed response (was away Monday and Tuesday).

Best regards,

Wilm.