Re: BUG #5248: Cannot find SSLEAY32.dll problem. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Pinto, Vincent
Subject Re: BUG #5248: Cannot find SSLEAY32.dll problem.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thanks Dave, Craig,
=20
I'm actually a user of the software which our division writes.  More of an-=
eyes-of-the-customer inhouse.  The strange thing is everyone in the divisio=
n, and even our customers have been able to install the application, and th=
e database is all OK.  The starting of the database is installed as a servi=
ce for automatic start-up on system Start.   No one in the division has thi=
s problem, and no customer has complained to the customer support folks!  I=
'm flabbergasted.  None of the developers are able to figure it out as well.
=20
The only thing different is my earlier laptop was a dell 620, and new one i=
s a dell m4400.  What I am wondering is if some for the Microsoft patchs (o=
r other pre-requisite software) were not installed when I got the new lapto=
p, and which might have been needed, and so in the absense, the pg_ctl, etc=
 is not working as expected.
=20
Thanks,
Vincent