Update "Requirements" for Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Update "Requirements" for Windows?
Date
List pgsql-docs
In the Administrator's Guide, first section under Installation, it still
says

* To build on Windows NT or Windows 2000 you need the Cygwin and cygipc
  packages. See the file doc/FAQ_MSWIN for details.

I suppose this is at least partly out of date, but what should it say
now?

Also, do we even still need the "Installation on Windows" section?  Is
anyone still going to care about building the frontend tools that way?

            regards, tom lane