Re: Exporting TBs of data in Oracle schema/database into CSV formatto migrate into PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Pepe TD Vo
Subject Re: Exporting TBs of data in Oracle schema/database into CSV formatto migrate into PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-admin
oracle version 12.1 in linux 5.6 - production
and in lab aws, oracle 12.1 as well.

Gov needs to see how can we migrate or not before approve to use postgres and move all out off oracle.

thank you

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success