Re: BUG #16976: server crash when deleting via a trigger on a foreign table - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #16976: server crash when deleting via a trigger on a foreign table
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Herwig Goemans <herwig.goemans@gmail.com> writes:
>   I have a core dump file, It is not generated by a test of me, but that
> does not matter, the sql statement was launched by a colleage of mine
> and it generated a core dump.
> The file is 50MB (compressed) how do I get it to you ?

We don't want the core file; it'd be useless without an exact copy of your
postgres executables and system libraries.  What we want you to do is
run gdb's "bt full" command on it and send us the output.

            regards, tom lane