Strange error in PHP/Postgre on RadHat? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dmitri E. Gurevich
Subject Strange error in PHP/Postgre on RadHat?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all!

I'm using the PostgreSQL 7.03 and PHP 4.x to create a DB driven site, which
is intended to work under RedHat.

And I often get very strange errors like
"Warning:  PostgreSQL query failed:  pqReadData() --  read() failed:
errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/local/home/httpd/htdocs/zyx/xyz.php on line xx"

Would somebody please write me what is the problem?

P.S.
  In some docs I've found that there were an error reported and fixed in
early years (1994,...) in HTTPD when using POST methods for forms caused to
almost the same situation (SIGPIPE error).

Thanks in advance,
Dmitri.