Re: Docbook 5.x - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Docbook 5.x
Date
Re: Docbook 5.x  (Jürgen Purtz <juergen@purtz.de>)
List pgsql-docs
On 5/13/16 3:38 AM, Jürgen Purtz wrote:
> Is everybody happy with the performance patch?
> Is anybody working on the DSSSL --> XSLT conversion? We should avoid
> parallel work.

The performance patch is in the next commit fest for review.

The DSSSL -> XSLT conversion basically just needs someone to go through
the existing code and output and identify necessary improvements.

Most people right now are working on getting the current release out, so
I don't expect much to happen here for a while.