Going to PGCon? Talk with salesforce.com engineers about our Quality Engineering Architect (DB Internals) and Development openings! - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Amy Bazlen
Subject Going to PGCon? Talk with salesforce.com engineers about our Quality Engineering Architect (DB Internals) and Development openings!
Date
List pgsql-jobs

Are you a database expert, passionate about building database technology that supports relentless growth and innovation?

Join the team that is building the database of the cloud. We are looking for experienced Software Engineers (Database Internals) and a Quality Engineering Architect with a strong database internals background to work in a team responsible for architecting, developing and testing the next generation of database systems. You will join a team of world class, highly motivated software engineers and database experts to deliver high quality software architecture with the scalability and performance needed to match the staggering growth of our service.

You will need expertise with database internals, exceptional software engineering skills, proficiency with agile development methodologies, and the ability to operate within short release cycles. You will be responsible for leading a high-performance team by example. You must have a proven track record of success, leading a technical QE team with a strong sense of quality ownership, customer advocacy, and automation strategy. This is a hands-on job that requires strong technical, collaboration and mentoring skills to provide leadership within the organization.

Quality Engineering Architect: http://careers.force.com/jobs/apex/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a1k700000006RpjAAE

Software Engineers (DB Internals), All Levels: http://careers.force.com/jobs/apex/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a1k700000006TF8AAM

Company Info:
Founded in 1999, Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies — including our flagship sales and CRM applications — help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.

Interested in learning more?

Email Amy Bazlen, amy.bazlen@salesforce.com, with a description of your background and your areas of interests and I can share it with the salesforce.com team members who are at PGCon this week. Or just ask around and keep your eyes peeled for salesforce folks!

If you’re not at PGCon but interested in our openings, please email amy.bazlen@salesforce.com or visit http://www.salesforce.com/company/careers/.