PostgreSQL ODBC question. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bjorn
Subject PostgreSQL ODBC question.
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I have a few questions concerning odbc.
I have set up Mandrake7.2 and compiled PostgreSQL with the unicode option.

What is the current state of postgres odbc unicode support?
Does the odbc-driver, which comes with postgres, support unicode?
I know that the DB supports it, but how about the driver?

If so, where can I find more info on it? I already searched through the
postgresql site but couldn't really find a lot.

If it does not yet support unicode, can anyone tell me what the status is on
it?
Is someone working on it? If so, who (if I am allowed to know ofcourse).
Can we help in any way?

Thanx,
Bjorn Segers
bjorn@virtualunlimited.com