Re: Improving tracking/processing of buildfarm test failures - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Improving tracking/processing of buildfarm test failures
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2024-09-01 Su 2:46 PM, sia kc wrote:
Hello everyone

I am a developer interested in this project. Had a little involvement with MariaDB and now I like to work on Postgres. Never worked with mailing lists so I am not sure if this is the way I should interact. Liked to be pointed to some tasks and documents to get started.

Do you mean you want to be involved with $subject, or that you just want to be involved in Postgres development generally? If the latter, then replying to a specific email thread is not the way to go, and the first thing to do is look at this wiki page <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ>

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan