Re: [External] Re: Regarding Google Code In 2018 Mentor - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Vijaykumar Jain
Subject Re: [External] Re: Regarding Google Code In 2018 Mentor
Date
List pgsql-admin

I guess you are looking for

https://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode/

Basically it is a program that funds students to contribute to an open source project over their summer break.

For ex.

and the list of ideas from earlier years like 2017 is https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2017

Maybe someone who participated in the GSoC program can help you find a mentor or help you out with the procedure?

else, the link above has a list of admin, you can reach out to them with a proposal of your project etc and seek for a mentor.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Vijay