Re: More SSL crash woes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: More SSL crash woes
Date
List pgsql-general
Jeff Amiel <jamiel@istreamimaging.com> writes:
> Sure enough...I put a #ERROR at the top of the 'old/incorrect' ssl..h and
> did a make clean/make and errored out.
> So I was building with 0.9.8 libraries...but 0.9.7 header files.

Fascinating.  I read your previous mail and was about to reply that
/usr/local/include is normally first on gcc's default search path.
However, I believe it's possible to configure it differently when
gcc is built, and you must be working with such a build.

(No, I don't remember how to tell what the default path really is.  But
the gcc manual might tell you.)

            regards, tom lane