Re: Enterprise DB's windows package and upgrading windows. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Enterprise DB's windows package and upgrading windows.
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 7:35 PM, John Moran <johnfrederickmoran@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to upgrade my windows box from windows vista to windows 7. It
> runs the enterprise DB postgres package, as well as being the master
> of a Slony-I cluster. Is this likely to work without incident? Is
> there anything I should be aware of?

Its certainly not one of the many scenarios we test, but there
shouldn't be any problems that I can think of. We do test and support
both Vista and Windows 7, and there's no special installation steps
that differ on either, and the software is the same.

--
Dave Page
PG East Conference: http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do