Re: Query tool layout issues - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Query tool layout issues
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 10:52 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> The color used is #dddddd. Probably I should add the ability to
> customize it, as we can already customize much of the background and
> foreground colors.

Yeah, that works. I agree it should be customisable, seeing as
everything else is.

>> - The buttons to the right of the recent queries combo are not lined up with it.
>>

> Can you check query.patch? Works OK for me on GTK, and is less ugly on
> Mac OS X. Is it good enough for you?

Yup, that looks better. Couple of thoughts though...

- Only add a query to the list is it executes without an error,
otherwise it will get spammed with non-functional queries and typos.
- You can probably remove the 'Current' from 'Delete Current' and save
some space. I think current is implied by the fact that the other says
'all'.

--
Dave Page
PG East Conference: http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do