Re: Bug: title bar goes away - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Bug: title bar goes away
Date
Re: Bug: title bar goes away
List pgadmin-support
On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 1:54 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm having a recurring issue that sometimes I will start up pgadmin and
> the title bar (the one which says "pgadmin", and which you need to grab
> in order to move pgadmin around the screen) has vanished, and pgadmin is
> "glued" to the top of the screen.
>
> The only way to cure this seems to be to wipe out my pgadmin profile,
> and start over.  As you can imagine, this is annoying.

Never seen that myself, despite a Mac being my primary machine. Can
you narrow down what setting(s) are causing it? I would imagine it's
something in the frmMain section of the file. I'd start with the
Perspective string.

--
Dave Page
PG East Conference: http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do