Re: Feature request: context menu column sorting - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Feature request: context menu column sorting
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:

> And going back to the greyed out copy/paste/delete options, why can't
> we copy a column or a range of cells?

You can. Hit ctrl+c or press the Copy button.

> For example, if I select the
> equivalent of B4 through C10, upon right-clicking on that range I'd
> want to see an option that would let me copy what has been selected.

I'm not sure where the disabled cut/copy/paste context menu is coming
from. I assume it must be in wxWidgets but... what OS are you using?

> And also if the data grid is editable, selecting the whole grid and
> selecting copy also copies in the new row from the bottom.

Thats a bug. Not sure if it's ours or not though without further digging.

/D

--
Dave Page