Re: pgAdmin3 icon - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 icon
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> When you'll commit the new icon, we'll have one less bug in Ubuntu's BTS:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pgadmin3/+bug/347256

OK, I made a few tweaks:

- Added a new pgAdmin3 icon. I updated (and renamed for consistency)
pkg/mac/pgAdmin3.icns. I also added/updated the following files in
pgadmin/include/images: pgAdmin3.ico, pgAdmin3.png, pgAdmin3-16.xpm,
pgAdmin3-32.xpm. I removed pgAdmin3.xpm, elephant32.xpm and
elephant48.xpm.

- Added a new SQL icon. I updated pkg/mac/sql.icns, and added/update
the following files in pgadmin/include/images: sql.ico, sql.png,
sql-16.xpm and sql-32.xpm. I removed sql.xpm.

I've updated all the appropriate code I could find that referenced any
of these, but it's not entirely impossible that I've broken something
along the way!

--
Dave Page