Re: Any chance PgAdmin III snapshots will be updated soon? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Any chance PgAdmin III snapshots will be updated soon?
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Obe, Regina <robe.dnd@cityofboston.gov> wrote:
> Again only slackware ones are anywhere near up to date.  The windows  ones aren't even as up to date as the latest
releaseand there is no Mac one.

> http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/
>
> This makes it quite difficult for people who don't have a compile environment for PgAdmin to be able to test drive
changesin the works and make constructive criticisms.  Not to mention a lot of important bugs have been fixed since
PgAdminIII 1.10 has been released.

The Slackware ones are the only ones that are currently automated.
Personally I have so few spare cycles these days that I can't commit
to updating the others. Any volunteers?

--
Dave Page