Re: [ANNOUNCE] [pgeu-general] PGDay.EU 2009 - approaching fast! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] [pgeu-general] PGDay.EU 2009 - approaching fast!
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
> On 20/10/2009 12:52, Thom Brown wrote:
>
>> And there's special hotel rates at the Kyriad Hotel, in Porte d'Ivry
>> for those attending the conference.  See http://2009.pgday.eu/hotels
>> for details.
>
> I gather from another Irish attendee that this one is booked out now.

For info, there are also Postgres people staying at the following
hotels. I have no idea of the quality of these though, and there are
no special deals for the conference:

Best Western Nouvel Orleans
25 Avenue Du General Leclerc, Paris, France, 75014
33 (1) 43278020

Hotel Sophie Germaine
12 rue Sophie Germain, Paris, France
33-1-43-21-43-75