Re: New minor release? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: New minor release?
Date
Re: New minor release?  (Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM>)
List pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Guillaume
Lelarge<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if we'll get out a new minor release. We already have 18 fixes
> in 1.10 branch, and another two remaining to be fixed. I'm working on one of
> them (http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/38), but I'm having a hard time to
> fix it.
>
> Anyways, as PostgreSQL will soon have minor releases out, is it planned for
> pgAdmin too?

PostgreSQL's are being released tomorrow - there's zero chance of
doing 1.10.1 before then.

I was hoping to get a bunch of Solaris fixes into 1.10.1. I've got
some in so far, but the majority seem to be sparc-specific, so I've
had to order some hardware which hasn't arrived yet :-(

Are there any fixes in there that re worthy of forcing a release? We
don't normally schedule one based on the number of changes, but on the
overall severity/impact.

--
Dave Page